Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Robot USB Drives For The Kid At Heart



I used to be so gaga over the Power Rangers when I was a kid. Back then, I’m not so much into robots but on what they can do. I’m quite amazed that they can turn into something else aside from how they originally look.

This Robot USB drives come in different styles, colors, and is perfect for matching with your personality. There’s yellow, black, pink, blue, red and white. Although they only pack a maximum of 2GB memory each, their cuteness might make you think that they’re worth it after all.

Geek Stuff 4 U is pricing them at $63 per piece, pretty high-priced if you ask me. With $63, I bet you can get a USB with higher memory capacity than 2GB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment